Things are going great on the Boyer front. We are getting closer to having an actual nursery for our little guy to come home to and are planning on painting pretty soon. We have picked out the color and ordered the furniture! It is so exciting to be moving closer towards a little family of three! He has been SOOO active this last couple of weeks and I have really enjoyed being able to feel his turning and kicking. Sometimes Philip can see him move from the other side of the room and he has been able to feel a lot more of his kicks lately. I think he is going to be an active little guy just like his mom and dad were as kiddos. We are so happy and blessed!
I am hoping to get another "sono" up at work some time soon and will post more pictures when I do! Hope everyone who is reading is well and enjoying the beautiful weather! Philip and I have been (as always) enjoying a lot of time outdoors. Recently we planted much of our garden and spring annuals in the yard. Here are a few pictures to enjoy, I can't wait 'til it is all done and has grown for a bit...I think this year will be a pretty one!
honeysuckle on the back fence
gerbera daisy by mailbox (I love how these come back every year and bloom like mad!)
3 comments:
Thanks for posting the update and prayer request for Dustin. Also, thanks again for taking such good care of Nora the last few days he was in the hospital. Nora said she had a fun time with her Aunt Josie!
Your yard looks great! I love the climbing roses. And I didn't know gerbera daisies came back every year! I might just have to plant some in my (currently very bland) yard! :)
love you!
kate
You look fabulous and the flowers are beautiful... please let us know if you are ever in this area so we can get together... so excited for you all and happy to hear about Dustin, we will keep the entire family in our prayers
So glad to hear about Dustin! We will keep praying for his recovery, but I'm glad it seems like he's turning the corner finally as far as recovery goes. Your garden looks great.. love all the flowers! Gerbera daisies are my favorite, but I never knew once you planted them they came back every year, that's neat! We've been enjoying outside more, the leaves around our apartment are finally starting to show, so we have a little greenery. We just took a 3 day retreat with our team and the place we went (outside the city) had a large grass field, so we really enjoyed the green there and playing all sorts of games on it. I'm so happy Spring is here!
Post a Comment