Philip and I took Levi to a neat park close to our house on Saturday to give it a go at taking our own family pictures and some more pictures of Levi (cause we don't have enough right - ha!). We took our "fancy camera", the remote (about $10 and soooo worth it! I highly recommend it to anyone!) and our tripod. We walked around the park snapping shots of Levi and then some of the three of us. I must say we got a few that I really like....and saved a bunch of money in the process. Here are a few of my favorites:
I'm glad we took these pictures when we did because this morning while I was on the phone with a friend he was trying to climb a chair (a new favorite activity) and slipped and bumped his mouth causing a big fat lip and quite a bit of bleeding. Luckily he was feeling better quick and it doesn't seem to be bothering him at all...he is still eating big and jabbering nonstop :).
8 comments:
SO precious! I love these! You're like your own professional photographer! ;)
Such sweet pictures. Levi is such a smiley little guy!
really good Jocelyn! I am coming into town soon - we need to get together!
So darn cute!!!!! I need one. Love you
These are awesome! Im jealous. =)
I can't believe how big Levi is now:) So precious. What a wonderful family!
Great pictures! I love them all!
Post a Comment