Soooo.... it's been a while since I lasted posted. Things have been a bit busy to say the least. We have been trying to squeeze in as much as we can before baby without loosing too much sleep or our minds! So, what have we done the past 3 weeks?
Sell our first house (we close October 29th), some minor remodeling of our new house, move (partially) to our new house, spend lots of family time getting treats, going to mini golf and go carts, taking lunch to Levi at school, visiting Gran who is spending her last days on hospice at my parents house with an impressive amount of joy and dignity (more on that in another post later), lots of meals out and on the go, enjoying our new bigger space and empty rooms as well as managing a few chilly swims while it was still warm enough, watching Levi play soccer, packing, organizing, installing lighting and then finally enjoying some fall weather.
The past few days I have been "nesting" like crazy and now have the house somewhat baby ready...so he can go ahead and come, nameless as he is :-) Here are a few phone pictures of the chaos. I'm hoping my next post will be soon, and all about a new baby Boyer!
2 comments:
Oh my goodness! Wild & exciting which is exactly how things will continue once the newest little mister is in your arms. Love you & am praying for a lovely delivery sooner rather than later : )
You guys have definitely been living a hectic life lately! Please don't hesitate to ask if I can ever help in any way. I can hardly wait to see your new house, and more importantly to meet my newest nephew! Love you lots!
Post a Comment