Thursday, December 18, 2014

December Happenings

We have had a fun, busy and exhausting month! Thank goodness there is a camera on my phone, otherwise I'd have hardly any pictures of all the fun. 

Here is our month in pictures.
lots of snuggling this sweet baby
Joel was precious singing at his Christmas program at school
Pop and Moe were able to come watch!
...and this was the best family picture we could manage afterwards.
I stole some snuggles and naps with my favorite baby while brothers were at school
Levi blew lots of kisses and gave me lots of I love you signs at school drop off
Nathan mastered the art of smiling. SO CUTE!
He also discovered his love for the play mat...
but not if  you leave him on there for too long. (he makes the cutest frowns!)
I bought Levi and Joel their own tree and they had fun setting it up
Moe came for a visit and we had a picnic and fed the ducks. Such a nice afternoon!
lots of early morning snuggles for this little love
Levi & Joel found a lizard in the playroom...
and put him into shock by passing him around. poor guy!
we visited a petting zoo at a local church's Christmas Festival
Joel was really good at holding the chickens.
Levi and Nathan having a Christmas moment :)
seriously?!
finally got the tree up and decorated 10 days before Christmas
Joel played chef and helped me make rice krispie treats for Levi's party
I was able to volunteer in Levi's class for the first time and had a blast helping!

No comments: