You might wonder what is in this oh so special box. Well, it's filled with a random assortment including; a glass cleaning cloth, too small suspenders, a mini stocking, a James Avery box, plastic spider, leaves, crafts from bible class, an empty Tylenol box, rubber bands, paper clips, a pond filter from our old house, rocks, plastic dinosaur bones, a toilet paper roll and more. Such beautiful and priceless treasures! Don't think he won't notice if you tried to "clean out" some of the trash from his box. Thankfully, most of the things he saves are pretty small, because he adds items often and rarely takes anything out. It's getting rather full, and I've made it clear that he will not be getting another box to keep more treasures in. One is enough :). I love Joel's enthusiasm and funny logic about each item, but I do wish he had as much love for all of his toys purchased with hard earned money!
Monday, January 26, 2015
Joel's Treasures
Joel is quite the little hoarder collector. Things that most would consider trash or junk are often priceless in his eyes. When I opened my ergo carrier for the first time Joel was super interested in the box and begged to have it for his "very own treasure box" He has been carrying it around for the past couple months and does an inventory on it several times a week, if not daily.
You might wonder what is in this oh so special box. Well, it's filled with a random assortment including; a glass cleaning cloth, too small suspenders, a mini stocking, a James Avery box, plastic spider, leaves, crafts from bible class, an empty Tylenol box, rubber bands, paper clips, a pond filter from our old house, rocks, plastic dinosaur bones, a toilet paper roll and more. Such beautiful and priceless treasures! Don't think he won't notice if you tried to "clean out" some of the trash from his box. Thankfully, most of the things he saves are pretty small, because he adds items often and rarely takes anything out. It's getting rather full, and I've made it clear that he will not be getting another box to keep more treasures in. One is enough :). I love Joel's enthusiasm and funny logic about each item, but I do wish he had as much love for all of his toys purchased with hard earned money!
You might wonder what is in this oh so special box. Well, it's filled with a random assortment including; a glass cleaning cloth, too small suspenders, a mini stocking, a James Avery box, plastic spider, leaves, crafts from bible class, an empty Tylenol box, rubber bands, paper clips, a pond filter from our old house, rocks, plastic dinosaur bones, a toilet paper roll and more. Such beautiful and priceless treasures! Don't think he won't notice if you tried to "clean out" some of the trash from his box. Thankfully, most of the things he saves are pretty small, because he adds items often and rarely takes anything out. It's getting rather full, and I've made it clear that he will not be getting another box to keep more treasures in. One is enough :). I love Joel's enthusiasm and funny logic about each item, but I do wish he had as much love for all of his toys purchased with hard earned money!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
If he is interested in older women I think he & Charlotte would be a perfect match & eventually lead to an episode of "Hoarders" ha!
This is awesome. I love it! Nora is a hoarder too, and I've never thought of the idea of limiting her to one box full of junk...errr...I mean treasures ;) Brilliant!
Love that Joel!
Post a Comment