Thursday, November 3, 2016

Halloween!




We had another fun filled Halloween, this time as a family of Angry Birds characters :). Levi and Joel came up with the theme and were pretty pleased with the result. I wasn't up to the task of sewing/making costumes for all of us this year, and my sewing machine has been acting up, so we decided to buy the costumes. I found costumes for $10 each on Amazon for the boys, which was a great deal (cheaper that I could make them)! I decided to make shirts with faces for Rachel, Philip and I instead of buying our costumes, which were much more expensive.  On the Sunday before Halloween we carved pumpkins (Nate was not a fan of the "guts" but was hilarious when choosing the face for his pumpkin). We then spent the evening at our church's trunk or treat. It was huge this year and the boys had a blast going from car to car to get candy as well as visiting the petting zoo and eating a hot dog dinner. I was working on Halloween (since it fell on a Monday, and I always work Mondays) so Philip and my parents took the boys trick or treating and I met them for the last few minutes. The boys costumes are now in our dress up box and will provide hours of fun I'm sure!

 




 


Love watching these 2 grow in their annual trunk or treat pictures (Gracie and Levi, 7 and 3 months old, age 4 and age 7)


No comments: