New Stats:
weight- 14 lbs, 2 oz (40%)
length- 25.5 inched (80%)
head- 41.5 cm (70%)
New Skills:
rolling front to back and back to front and front to back and back to front and into the next room
scoots around on her belly and sometimes on her back as well as turning in circles
grabs and holds toys (usually bringing them to her mouth to chew on)
grabs the glasses off my face and reaches out to touch/feel things she's interested in
"talks" often and babbles more and more
sits when propped up
showing interest in food
found her feet and loves to grab them and try to get them into her mouth (sometimes successfully)
Favorite Things:
playing on the activity mat
playing in the exersaucer
chewing her hands and toys
face to face time
music
Dislikes:
being alone
waiting to eat
being away from momma
being cold
This is one of my most favorite ages and I am trying my best to soak it all despite the many distractions in our daily life. Each phase has something cute and fun about it, but there is just something extra special about a snuggly, squishy, smiley baby who can't throw a fit, destroy things, run away or crawl yet. I just love her so much! Rachel, Rachey, Rachey-Lou, Lou Lou, Rach...don't grow up too fast, I'm not sure I can take it!








No comments:
Post a Comment