I have been measuring ahead of schedule for my whole pregnancy, but the last time I got a sonogram up at work I was 2 weeks ahead for the first time! Levi's estimated weight was 6 and 1/2 pounds and I still have a month until my due date! This should come as no surprise since my family has a long history of big babies and Philip was 9 pounds 8 ounces when he was born. This sonogram was also really neat because one of our sweet perinatologists performed it and he took a look at all of his organs (heart, lungs, kidneys, brain, liver, intestine, umbilical cord and placenta) in detail - I will spare you the pictures. Levi is perfect and ready to come on out and meet us! He really did look pretty cramped and we could not get a good picture of his face.
Here I am 36 weeks big :)
His nursery all finished.
Philip did a great job and I really love how all the decorations I picked out came together!
Levi's crib all ready!
My sister Kate made these neat painted box letters (with the help of Dustin's carpentry skills)
His bookshelf is already full of lots of great books! I can't wait to read them to him!
The other thing that has been growing like crazy at our house is our little garden! We have had an explosion of tomatoes and peppers! We mixed a bunch of homemade compost into the soil this year in preparation for planting and I think it really paid off! It has been a lot of fun to go out each day and "harvest" our sweet 100 tomatoes, yellow pear tomatoes and jalapenos...there are new ones daily from those 3 plants. We have also been getting weekly pickings of the bell peppers and large tomatoes!
A good day's crop
We would appreciate prayers for a safe (and hopefully soon!) labor and delivery of our son. I would appreciate it if you would pray specifically for my ability to be calm, relaxed and flexible during the process, for Philip to feel involved and to know what to do and say, and for Levi to be safe and healthy. Thanks!
4 comments:
The nursery is adorable and your veggies look delicious!
LOVE the nursery and the veggies! Those pictures make me miss your homemade salsa...yumm :o)
We will be praying and have been praying for you! You look great with a big belly and the room is adorable. I know you're so excited!!
I'm so jealous of the garden as well!! We can't wait to get peppers and tomatoes.
Thanks for the pictures! Miss you guys!
so wonderful! and s grateful we were able to see you guys... i can't wait to see the post of when he arrives... i keep praying for a great delivery for you!
Post a Comment