Sunday, June 21, 2009

Photo Shoot

My sister Kate, who is very artistic and talented, was nice enough to take some pictures of Philip and I this afternoon at my parents house to document the pregnancy. I am a little over 35 weeks along, so I thought this might be the best time to take some pictures before time runs out and the belly is gone :). Here are some of my favorites. Thank you so much Kate!






Since it's Father's Day (and my Mom's birthday) I would also like to say something nice about my Mom and Dad. My Dad is an amazing man, I am so proud of him and so lucky to have him as my Father. He is the most honorable man I know. My Momma is so loving and giving and I hope I can be like her as I become Levi's Mom. She has really given me such and example to follow!Now that I am becoming a parent I feel really blessed by my parents, more than ever before. I love you Momma and Pop!

5 comments:

Kameron and Jason Fellers said...

Oh my goodness! Levi is getting so big and you're so stinkin cute with that belly! I really can't wait for him to get here. Miss you guys!!!!!

Rob and Amy said...

Adorable!!!!!!!!!

Christine said...

adorable and it was wonderful to see you!

Joel and Sara said...

Yeah! I know I am bummed I didn't get to see you again! Everybody stayed at our house so it was jammed packed with family/wedding extravaganzas.

David and Olivia said...

Loved the pictures! You're belly is so cute... you already look like a cute mom! :) Happy late Fathers day to Philip as well. We're excited for you both and can't wait to see pictures of Levi when he comes!