Sunday, August 23, 2009

1 month old!

Today Levi is 1 month old! I can't believe how quickly that month has passed. I love my sweet little boy more each day and can't wait to get to know him more! As a 1 month old Levi can now do several new things: hold eye contact and follow you across the room, inch worm himself several feet when on his tummy, eat from a bottle from daddy (don't worry it's still momma's milk), make some happy sounds. He is changing and growing every day and we think he is pretty amazing! Well, not much new around here...I leave you with some parting shots of our little 1 month old boy.
first bottle
loving some play time on my "activity mat"
snuggly sleeper...look at those lashes!

4 comments:

Dustin & Kate said...

Wow! I can't believe he is already one month old! So sorry we missed seeing you yesterday. Hopefully I can figure out a way to see my nephew soon! Love you guys!

Christine said...

ADOABLE and congrats on moving through the toughest weeks! it will only get easier and you will only feel more and more rested! congratulations

Kameron and Jason Fellers said...

Wow! Already mobile...anytime we'd put Mollie on her tummy she'd immediately fall asleep (until she was almost 3 months old)! He's going to be crawling in no time!!

Molly said...

time flies!!! miss you guys. he's perf!