Absolutely he does! I love it! We just found some of Jason's baby pics this weekend and hope to do a little comparison, too...I don't think the resemblance is quite like that though!!
adorable! Hey we are going to make a trip to the arboretuem (sp?) some time soon, maybe the 12th or 19th to take pumpkin pics and have a picnic of sorts... how far is that from you? We are also trying to make a zoo trip, though Levi may not care too much about the animals :) he looks wonderful and happy and you look GREAT,too! can't wait to see you all...hopefully sooner than later
5 comments:
Absolutely he does! I love it! We just found some of Jason's baby pics this weekend and hope to do a little comparison, too...I don't think the resemblance is quite like that though!!
That's amazing! Awesome pictures!
adorable! Hey we are going to make a trip to the arboretuem (sp?) some time soon, maybe the 12th or 19th to take pumpkin pics and have a picnic of sorts... how far is that from you? We are also trying to make a zoo trip, though Levi may not care too much about the animals :) he looks wonderful and happy and you look GREAT,too! can't wait to see you all...hopefully sooner than later
Can't wait to meet him next month!
Just showed these two pics to Dustin side by side and he said, "Dang, that's a close match!"
Post a Comment