Tuesday, February 23, 2010

7 Months Old!

Today Levi turned 7 months old. I'm sure some of you are getting tired of my monthly updates, but I just want to write everything down because it is all happening so fast and I want the be able to look back at these moments. I am in LOVE with the stage Levi is in right now! He is so cute and keeps me smiling and laughing all day long! He is so happy and busy and the days go by so fast and then I crash because he is go go go with not much for naps lately.


Here are his "new" things:
-crawls well and very fast when excited
-pulls up on anything he can get his hands on
-cruises along the coffee table or couches a little (still working on this one)
-eats 3 meals a day and is really starting to love it (it's the Boyer way!)
-still sleeps from 8pm-5am and then goes back to sleep until 7 or 8am
-feeds himself crackers, toast and puffs (as of today on the puffs!)
-occasionally manages to drink water from his sippy cup on his own

Here are some of his favorite things right now:
-singing (especially skidamarink-a-dink-a-dink & head, shoulders, knees and toes)
-crackers! bananas! pears!
-playing peek-a-bo
-his daddy
-chasing penny and laughing at penny (he some times says dadadada at her...not sure if that means anything)
-bath time in the big tub -moving...anywhere...all the time!

Here is a little video of him proudly and happily eating his puffs



In other Boyer news...this is what Philip has been up to lately...it's almost done and I can't wait to have my kitchen back. I will post pics of the finished product soon!

bye bye lovely backsplash! routing the edges and sink/stove holes in our new counters installing the new backsplash (beadboard)

2 comments:

The Kalivoda's said...

Levi is getting so big...i cant believe he is already 7 months old (i personally like the monthly updates..its fun to "watch" them grow up)
It makes me laugh when you say Levi likes crackers....that honestly was Maddox's first word "cracker" hahah!!

Jenae said...

Levi is adorable! And I am very excited to see the improvements on the kitchen. I love watching those remodeling shows on HG TV and I have missed those since we got rid of our satellite. Can't wait to see the "AFTER" pictures.