Sunday, February 21, 2010

Yuck!

I have been making Levi's baby food and I recently made some potato and broccoli puree. It tasted really yummy to me and I was hoping that Levi would agree. Man was I wrong! Philip and I were laughing so hard we almost cried because of all the crazy/funny/grossed out faces he was making! We took about 15 pics, but here are 2.


After a couple of bites I decided to go to the old stand by sweet potatoes...he LOVES them. He sure was glad to be done with that yucky green stuff!

3 comments:

Collin and Marisa said...

That is so funny! Levi's facial expressions are so cute even though he made a "yucky" face. Way to go making his baby food! I have only made a few things for Caden.

Dustin & Kate said...

That second picture is hilarious! Levi, I really really hope you're not going to take after your cousin Nora and refuse to eat anything green. C'mon little man, make momma's life a little easier - Just swallow it! It's yummy, I promise!!!

The Kalivoda's said...

Oh that is too funny!!