Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Week in Pictures

My busy busy little boy....

playing with a HUGE ball at church!
loving having the big black dog Jessie over to play!

learning the art of throwing a fit...I can't play with the fireplace screen!!??!!fun with friends at the zoo!!
now that I can walk nakie time is even more fun!

4 comments:

Dustin & Kate said...

Love that last picture! I just wanna pinch his little hiney! And something about the way he's grinning really makes him look like his mommy. :)

Lauren Valentine said...

What a cute little booty!! He looks so adventerous. The picture of he & Jessie is adorable too. Love you guys!

Collin and Marisa said...

Great pictures! What a cute little bottom. There's just something about baby bottoms that are so cute! The one of him throwing a fit is great too. They are entering into the stage of wanting what they can't have.

~Marisa

Molly said...

IN LOVE. never have purer feelings of adoration coursed through me than when looking upon that nakie pic of Levi.