Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day!

Levi is triple blessed with 3 wonderful fathers in his life. So, on Father's Day we had three celebrations :) Despite it being a busy day it was such a fun, relaxing and just plain nice day for our little family! We started the day by making a big yummy breakfast for Philip and going to church. Then we headed straight over to my parents for a yummy lunch with my Dad. After lunch we relaxed and played with the kids (Levi and Nora are the center of our world and the Knochel house these days!). After that we headed to Philip's Dad's house where we had a BBQ dinner and some swimming! Levi had SOOO much fun swimming with his Popa and his Dada and was just grinning and laughing and splashing and kicking for an hour straight in the pool! He didn't want to stop! I think we may have quite the little fish on our hands next summer!

Levi with Pop
Popa mans the ribs
swimming with Popa, and Dada!
I really do feel so blessed that Levi has three wonderful, strong, hard working, God loving and respect worthy men in his life! What great examples he has to follow, it sure makes me happy! I am especially proud of Philip on this his first Father's Day. He has taken to parenthood with such ease and joy and I just love watching him interact with Levi. God sure did overflow the blessings in our little family when it comes to Dads :) We love you Philip (Dada), Pop and Popa!

1 comment:

Collin and Marisa said...

Levi is blessed! What a wonderful day. I love the picture of him in the pool.