What a cute post! Levi is getting too big too fast! He looks like such a toddler in the pic with the hose. STOP GROWING, Levi! I command you to remain a baby forever! ;)
He is so cute! He looks like a little Seth. =) They are at such a fun age now!
i wannnnaaaa eeeeaat your little faaaaccceee!!! (directed at Levi)
I LOVE that kid!!! and I really want a friend green tomato!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a cute post! Levi is getting too big too fast! He looks like such a toddler in the pic with the hose. STOP GROWING, Levi! I command you to remain a baby forever! ;)
He is so cute! He looks like a little Seth. =) They are at such a fun age now!
i wannnnaaaa eeeeaat your little faaaaccceee!!! (directed at Levi)
I LOVE that kid!!! and I really want a friend green tomato!!
Post a Comment