The silly puppy cake (supposed to look a little like our Penny)
I made some paw print cupcakes too
Uncle Seth and Nora enjoying the festivities
The birthday boy in his dog clothes with his Pop
Three generations of Reese Boyer
I guess Aunt Molly really means it when she says I'm edible!
first bite of cake....what is this crazy stuff?!
whatever it is, it's crazy good!
silly face with Momma and Dada
Thanks for celebrating with us! We sure do love our little doggie loving 1 year old! Soon to come, Knochel Family Vacation pics and details! We spent Sunday - Wednesday in the great outdoors and had a wonderful time!
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Levi's 1st Birthday Party!
We celebrated Levi's first birthday a day late on Saturday with a small "dog" party. His first word was dog and he loves the book "Go Dog Go" (which ends with a big dog party) so the theme had to be pups :). We had a meal of some of Levi's favorite foods; meatballs, sweet potatoes and fruit and then finished off with chocolate cake with butter cream frosting. My Mom always made the best shaped cakes for my parties, so I wanted to continue the tradition with my kids. It didn't turn out how I saw it in my mind, but the first time Levi saw it he said "dawgu" so I felt satisfied! He was really cute during the birthday song, but I have no pictures because I was a distracted photographer :) Did any of the fam take any pics during the singing? All I have is video. Levi relished in the attention, smiling and looking around the room and then happily clapped for himself when we finished singing. Any way...here are a BUNCH of pics!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
What fun! You are so creative...the CAKE is fantastic. Hope to see you guys soon. Lots of love -
Aunt Tam
The cake IS fantastic! I'm so impressed! And the paw print cupcakes were a nice touch. I love the puppy theme; perfect for a little guy! I'm glad he had a good bday!!! Miss you guys!
Love it!! Nice Job on the cake super mom : )
Everything sounded wonderful..the only thing missing was his Florida buddy Charlotte.
Love you guys!
what a wonderful party & the cake/cupcakes were fabulous! Great job mama & Happy Birthday Levi.... Nothings better than yummy cake all over the place :)
cute pictures! and it was a really cute party! you did good :)
I thought I commented on Levi's party but realized I didn't. Jocelyn, you did a GREAT job on his cake! I love it! It looks like he had a wonderful first birthday party. You are so creative.
His cake looks awesome! It is amazing he is already 1 year old. Happy Birthday Levi!!!
Post a Comment