Levi has been enjoying playing in all this rain we have been getting!
We went to the Ranger's game on the 3rd with my whole family! It was fun, but I thought there would be fireworks...my bad, but the all you can eat seats were great!
All this fun makes for some long naps...
and crazy bed (or should I say crib) hair!
and crazy bed (or should I say crib) hair!
8 comments:
So much fun! Love the bed head pic, and what a great pic of you and Levi together. =)
Cute pics! Looks like the tile looks amazing! Can't wait to see it in person!
UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH He is SO ADORABLE. Seriously. I will see a picture and think it's the cutest one, and then there is another! So so so so SO precious!
adorable... make sure to post a before and after of kitchen floors, amazing :)
Great pictures! Your kitchen is looking great!
He is so adorable!!
Yeah! I bet the kitchen looks great- we need a picture of the finished product! I love Levi's hair- Rach used to wake up with the craziest hair too!
By the way Joyce, you look really good in that picture of you and Levi. Not that you don't look good in every picture, but that one you look especially hot!
Post a Comment