Tuesday, November 30, 2010

16 Weeks and Growing!

My first post starting this blog was when I was 16 weeks pregnant with Levi...my how things have changed since then! I shared a belly pic then and also every 4 weeks after that, so I am planning on doing the same with this pregnancy. I had my 16 week OB visit today and everything was perfect. I am actually 16 weeks and 4 days along today. The most exciting thing is that they scheduled my routine sonogram for December 15th! So, I only have to wait 2 more weeks to find out if Levi will have a brother or sister :) I will be 18 weeks and 5 days then so they should really be able to tell. Other than that not much else is going on around here...just running after my very very busy but oh so happy little guy!

Here I am 16 weeks along (this is from Friday)

4 comments:

Amanda and Brian said...

You look great! I am excited to find out what you are having! =)

Dustin & Kate said...

You look so cute! Can't wait for December 15th!

Jenn said...

Oh! You look great! So jealous you get to find out, but can't wait to hear!

Joel and Sara said...

Eee! I can't wait!I think it is a boy:)