Thursday, December 9, 2010

My New Nephew!

My sister Kate and her husband Dustin along with big sister Nora welcomed a new beautiful and perfect son yesterday! My sister did great and had a much smoother and shorter labor this time around (maybe in part because he was 2 whole pounds lighter!!!). Everyone is healthy and happy. I am soooo excited to have another nephew and can't wait for Levi and my new little one to grow up with cousins close to their age (something I loved as a kid!). I feel blessed to call the Wallace's my family! Love you 4!!!

Asher Taylor Wallace
December 8th, 2010
3:01pm
7lbs 8 oz
 21in


3 comments:

Amanda and Brian said...

He is precious! I never saw Nora as a baby in person, but I feel like Asher sure does resemble her baby pictures! Cant wait to find out what you are having!

Molly said...

Yay!!!! I am ever so pleased.

Marisa said...

What a sweet baby! Congratulations!