Saturday morning my sweet friends from church gave me and one of my very best friends Erin (due just 5 weeks before me) a little brunch/baby shower at La Madeleine. My girlfriends at church are so wonderful and are such a blessing! It is so nice to have a group of women that are Christians, wives and soon to be Mommas (there are at least 7 preggers in our Sunday school class right now...first timers other than Erin and I). Sharing our faith and supporting each other through this time in our lives is something special.
The shower was relaxed and so sweet! They had super cute decorations, flowers and a cake for the table and Erin and I both got some cute stuff for our soon to arrive babies! We are both having babies of the same gender again (Erin girls, me Boys), so we don't need much stuff, but it was really fun to get a few new things for the babies and some needed diapers, wipes etc too!
Thank you so much to everyone who organized and came to the event! I feel so lucky to have you all in my life! I also want to say how special it has been to share all the experiences of being pregnant with baby #2 with Erin. As I said she is very special to me and a dear friend that I believe God placed in my life to be a support, confidant and encourager for me when we moved to Fort Worth. Erin is such a special lady and has made my life better. I can't wait to share raising our kids together and see our friendship grow even more! I sure am blessed!
2 comments:
So fun and you look great! Gosh the time has just flown by!
I'm so sorry I wasn't able to make it. I was shooting a wedding this weekend out of town. I can't wait to meet the little guy and little girl :)
Post a Comment