We had such a wonderful time Friday! I enjoyed resting a little while the family did a bunch of the Levi care all day and then my parents treated us to dinner out. Levi had a blast playing with Nora and his Uncle Seth! He also enjoyed observing his sweet rolly polly cousin Asher and even gave him a little kiss on the tummy and gently pointed out several of his features, especially his toes :). We went to the park to play and have a picnic lunch and after nap went on a long walk around the neighborhood, which of course Levi loved as well.
Saturday while I was very busy at work Levi had a wonderful time with his Moe and Pop again! He was such a good boy and slept all night, plus took his normal 1 hour nap (I was worried since this was his first time there since the transition to big bed). They went fishing with cousin Nora in the morning (I stole pics from Kate...thanks for taking them!!) and then enjoyed lots of attention that afternoon at their house as well.
Levi loves his Moe and Pop and I am so lucky to have them as his grandparents! I know he will make many memories in their home and will stay for many more nights :) Thanks again Mom and Dad! It was a huge help and a needed break! Being preggo and chasing Levi around all day with no hubby help in the evenings for almost 6 days is a little tiring!! Enjoy the pictures of a fun weekend for my little guy!


No comments:
Post a Comment