So, I got to go spend the day learning and behaving a like a single working woman while Philip watched 5 kids under 5 by himself for 6 hours. He even loaded them all into our car (he said it fit the 4 car seats and booster quiet well!) and took them to the park! I am very impressed with my man for taking on 5 kids for the day and being confident enough to leave the house! He even made and fed them all lunch! Luckily he reported that is was a fun day and much easier than he expected. All three of my boys were full of smiles when I got home to a yummy meal and hugs! To say I'm a lucky lady would be an understatement! I don't think there are many Dads out there willing to tackle such a job.
![]() |
| Philip texted this picture to me just before heading to the park :) |

2 comments:
WOW! Just wow. I'm super impressed! You've got yourself one heck of a guy :o)
OMG! I am soooo impressed! Way to go, that is quite the task taking all of them to a park. You are one lucky lady.
Post a Comment