![]() |
| beautiful little one, 10 weeks 4 days |
We chose to go ahead and tell Levi and Joel the evening after the appointment, and they are both very excited about the baby! Each of them thinks it is going to be a baby sister. Levi cracked us up when he explained, "We already have 3 boys in our family and only 1 girl, so I think we need another girl so Momma won't be alone." I think that would be great! :) To celebrate we went to dinner at Fuzzy Tacos and then picked up Sonic treats afterwards. While I was eating Levi got us laughing again by asking if, "the baby was getting my food all over it in my stomach?" He has been very interested in understanding the process as much as he can and thanks to having a nurse mom he now knows all about the uterus, placenta and umbilical cord. Ha! I am 11 weeks today, and Levi, Joel and I listened to baby's heart beat this morning with the doppler I bought online a couple weeks ago. It is so reassuring to hear that sweet sound.
| Excited brothers! |
A very dear friend of mine who has unfortunately suffered the loss of multiple babies has been such a blessing to me ever since I told her my news at about 6 weeks along. Two things she has encouraged me with are the following statements; "Enjoy and celebrate each day you get to have with your baby, regardless of how long you have them" and "Pray for God to be with you and help you through the process and experience no matter what the result." Those words have gone through my head many times and have really given me strength and comfort. I have told her how I believe God is using her to bless me and how thankful I am for her support, and I hope she knows how grateful I am for her friendship and love.
Please keep me and our baby in your prayers. It is so nice to know that I have so many prayerful people in my life and that many will be lifting up me and the baby to God in prayer. I can't wait for the moment when I start being able to feel this little one move, and to get past that age where we lost our beloved Sam; 12 weeks and 4 days. Lord willing, there will be many more pregnancy posts to come :)
.jpg)
4 comments:
Big Congrats!! I cant wait that long to meet this baby!!!
So exciting!!!! I am so happy for your family! I will be praying daily for that precious baby! Thank you for sharing your story - you are an amazing mother and a faithful servant of Christ.
Yeah!!!! I've been waiting for this news! So happy for you guys and will be praying for you all. Congrats!
So excited about another little niece of nephew! We love you guys! Praying for you! And very proud of you!
Post a Comment