Monday, April 14, 2014

13 weeks!

When I'm pregnant, I love my second job just a little bit more. Saturday while at work I was able to have an extra sonogram to check in on our littlest love. Praise God, everything was looking great with baby, and he or she was curled up, head down, but also very active. It brought tears to my eyes to see that sweet little heart beating and arms and legs stretching and wiggling. At the time I was 12 weeks and 5 days. That put me one day past the gestational age I was when we lost Sam. Each day I move past that age, I feel a little less anxious. I just can't wait until I can feel those little kick and nudges or reassurance in a few more weeks! Here are a few pictures of baby Boyer #4...

head (bottom right) spine (white line diagonal, middle)

head on right, all curled up 

curled up leg near center, see the thigh, shin and foot :)

3 comments:

Amanda and Brian said...

Yeah! Such precious pictures, and have been praying for you to get to this point. In just a few short weeks, you will be able to feel those kicks, and what a joy and relief I know that will be. Will continue to pray, and can't wait for updates and see if you guys are a boy making brood, or if a little girl will be joining the family! So happy for you guys. God is good!

Lauren Valentine said...

AMAZING LITTLE BABY!!! We are overjoyed for you as you grow baby #4 : ) Praying for you friend.

jennie said...

So excited for y'all and will be praying for that baby everyday until he/she arrives! What a blessing! Praying for healthy mom and baby the next 27ish weeks! The countdown begins! LOL!