Wednesday, July 30, 2014

1 Year

Today marks one year since our Sam was born. I'm so sad that he had to be born lifeless, and yet so thankful for all that his life ment to me and my family.  With God's help, Sam was truly a blessing. 

Without Sam's short life, we would not be expecting our fourth son, who is busy making my stomach move at this moment. I'm excited to meet this little one in October, yet wish there was some way we could have had all 4 of our sons with us on this side of heaven. Today is just bittersweet.

I love Sam and all he has done for me, and will never forget him. I look forward to the day when all of us will join together as a family again, however and whenever God will have that occur.  Meanwhile, I'm going to do my best to be the woman and mom God made me to be and love my family as best as I can. I'm so thankful for what Sam taught me; do your best to respect, enjoy and appreciate every day God gives you.

5 comments:

jennie said...

Happy Birthday Sam

Dustin & Kate said...

Been thinking about you all day. Very sweet post, sis. Love you so much!

Collin and Marisa said...

Thinking of you! Love you so much!

Ali Schmid said...

You are inspiring. Happy birthday Sam!

Amanda and Brian said...

What a sweet post, and through you, Sam has taught me a lot as well. Thanks for always sharing and brining honor to his sweet little life.