Today I'm officially 30 weeks pregnant! I feel like we will probably have another little one in our house in single digit weeks. So crazy!
Everything continues to go well with my appointments, praise God. I am measuring about 3 weeks ahead, so we are expecting another big boy! I've taken a couple of peeks with the sonogram machine, and little guy is head down, low and looking very squished. Getting a picture of his face, profile or any fine detail has proven difficult because of his size, position and large amount of healthy cord. Thankfully, I'm healthy, my baby is the one doing most of the growing, and he is developing well.
I need to get moving on preparing for his arrival by checking to make sure all our baby clothes and gear are clean and in working order. Picking a name is also on the to do list, but we are not even close at this point.
I'll admit, this has been my hardest pregnancy yet, with lots of aches, pains and fatigue. I'm not as young as I once was, my body is not what it once was, my abdominal muscles are in sad shape, and by the end of the day my back is usually sore. But, I'm so thankful for this busy baby I'm growing. What a miracle to be involved in. I really do feel blessed by God to experience pregnancy again.
Here's a view of my ever growing belly courtesy of the biggest brother:
1 comment:
You look great! Can't believe you are 30 weeks! Time flies when your not the one pregnant! ;) praying for a safe delivery.
Post a Comment