Yesterday I was lucky enough to join Levi and the rest of his kindergarten classmates on their field trip. So many parents want to go, so the school does a drawing for the trip, and I was excited to be drawn.
We went to the park, played, had a picnic lunch and then went to the imax to watch "Born to be Wild" which was about rescued orphaned baby elephants and orangutans.
It was a lot of fun to watch Levi interact with his classmates. One of his best friends was his buddy for the day and they held hands every time we walked anywhere. It was so cute and innocent. All of the kids were in awe of the giant screen and their wide eyes and mouths were adorable.
Levi was so excited for me to be there; I got lots of hugs throughout the day. I also loved how thrilled he was about getting to sit next to me during the show. The enthusiasm of kindergartens is contagious, and makes me want to be more appreciative of the little thrills in life, like riding a big yellow bus with all of your friends.





No comments:
Post a Comment