About a week ago we inherited a lizard from our dear friends, who are moving to New Zealand to be missionaries. New Zealand law does not allow any animals to be brought into the country, so they have to leave the little guy behind. Philip may have taken in this lizard without asking me first, but seeing how excited the boys are to have their new pet has made it easier to forgive :).
The boys have named him Speedy Bug Catcher. Levi and Joel have been enjoying catching bugs for him to eat. Yesterday while I was at work Philip caught two more lizards in our yard and he and the boys decided we should add them to aquarium. Soooo, we now have three lizards (as well as a snail) living in our play room. The two newest additions are named Turbo and Blaze (I guess the boys are impressed with the quickness of the critters). If we can't catch enough bugs for them we will have to buy crickets regularly from the pet store. Good thing I have some expert bug catchers living with me :)


No comments:
Post a Comment