![]() |
| the grand-kids made this banner (with Kate's help) |
![]() |
| tea, water and sangria |
![]() |
| Kate made this great display of pictures of Mom throughout her life |
![]() |
| Morgan ordered and then decorated this awesome cake |
![]() |
| enjoying the yummy fajita dinner |
![]() |
| Dad flew Molly and Ryan in for the occasion! Such a treat and mom was very surprised! |
![]() |
| the hostess with the mostess and guest of honor! |
![]() |
| My awesome and adorable parents :) I hope Philip and I look this good at 60! |
![]() |
| Sweet Nate loves Moe |
![]() |
| Mom's neighbor, walking buddy and friend, Linda (I used to baby sit her 3 kids often!) |
![]() |
| Mom and Rebecca (met when I was in Kindergarten with her oldest, Amanda) |
![]() |
| Mom's childhood best friend, Connie. I've always thought their relationship was so special |
![]() |
| Friends and old neighbors, the Whitmores |
![]() |
| All here because this special lady married a great guy and sacrificed so much to raise us 4 crazy kids |


















No comments:
Post a Comment