Today, I am 24 weeks along in this pregnancy! It's always a wonderful feeling to pass that milestone and have your baby considered viable for life outside the womb. So far this is been my most difficult pregnancy yet. Most every day I am exhausted, have a sore back and aching lower belly by the end of the day. I am certainly feeling my age as well as the effects of a large diastasis and umbilical hernia along with some worn out pelvic muscles and ligaments after carrying 3 larger than average babies. However, I am trying my best to focus on the amazing parts of being pregnant, such as feeling your little one stretch and move! Knowing that this will likely be my last time to be pregnant makes treasuring up the special moments a little easier but also a little bitter sweet. I am already receiving interesting comments about my belly/size on a daily basis. I may have to start writing them down, because sometimes they are pretty crazy! Thankfully, everything has been healthy and normal with baby and I so far. We are feeling very blessed to be expecting another healthy baby in our family! Levi snapped a quick photo of me to document week 24 with this little girl, and I have had a couple sonograms at work so we have gotten little glimpses at her inside as well. Now to wait, grow, set up a room and pick a name!

 |
| face |
 |
| bent arm |
 |
| long legs |
No comments:
Post a Comment