Philip and I took a trip out to West Texas this weekend to visit his sister, Tamara and her family. We always have such a nice time when we see them, but this trip was especially fun. We relaxed, enjoyed our sweet nieces and nephew (Kadin-4, Kynlee-2 and Kamryn-8mo) and spent time with Derrick and Tamara. We love our family and they are all such neat people (big and small!).
Tamara has also blessed me greatly by sharing some of her baby stuff for our little guy to use! Thanks Tam!
Kamryn loves her prunes!
Uncle Philip and Kadin playing baseball-
Meeting Miss Mollie:
On Saturday we drove out to Lubbock for the day from Abilene. Our best friends from college, Kameron and Jason had a beautiful little girl Mollie Michelle on February 10th and we were so excited to meet her! We went out to lunch and then spent the afternoon hanging out and watching Mollie sleep, squirm and coo. She is such a sweet and relaxed little baby and was so fun to snuggle! Thanks for letting us be baby hogs for the day Kam and Jason!
Me, Kameron and sweet little Mollie-
Sleeping Beauty-
Half Way Done!
This weekend I passed the 20 week mark of my pregnancy!! I can't believe I am already half way done...it's exciting, but also a little scary because we have so much left to get ready for our little guy! Today at work I was able to take an extra little peak at him and it was one of my favorite sonos yet! He was so cute! Not only was he very active and stretching all over, but he was opening and shutting his mouth and sucking his fingers! I love him just a little more each time I feel him kick or see him on sono! I can't wait for Philip to be able to feel him moving around too!
Our boy's sweet face with his left arm up by his cheek-
4 comments:
Those are great pictures Jocelyn! What a great looking baby! Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend. We look forward to seeing you both next weekend.
I like your maternity clothes in these pictures. Where did you get them? (Ha!) :)
You and Philip both look like naturals with a baby in your arms! Looks like you're ready to be parents!
That bottom picture is awesome!
Wow, nice sonogram pics!!! Jocelyn, you look really cute being pregnant. :) Congrats on passing the half-way mark! We're still keeping you guys and your little boy in our prayers!
Post a Comment