Monday, November 23, 2009

4 Months Old and First Zoo Trip!

Today Levi turned 4 months old! I will say it again, I can't believe how quickly time is passing and how fast he is changing! He is such a wonderfully sweet little boy and I love him more everyday...somehow! It's hard to believe that he will some day be a pre-teen that sometimes drives me crazy, but I know it will happen.

Here are some new things Levi can do since last month:
sleep for up to 6 hours at night (usually just 4-5, but this is a big improvement!)
roll over from his tummy to back
grab things with both hands at once and bring them to his mouth
enjoy a nuk pacifier (yeah! no more soothie!)
add new sounds to his coos such as ahahah and mmmmmm
enjoy watching and moving his feet on purpose

This afternoon Levi and I went to meet his friend Evie and her mommy Erin at the Fort Worth Zoo. We had a wonderful time. The weather was perfect and there were lots of animals out playing. Evie enjoyed the animals a lot more because she is 16 months old and was so smart pointing out all the animals! Levi just enjoyed being outside and taking a nap in the stroller. We are planning on going again once Levi is a little older and can appreciate all the animals more. Thanks for planning a fun day Erin! You mean so much to me!

Levi in his cute monkey outfit with me in front of some monkeys (the dark blob to the left and above Levi's head is one)

Evie and Erin with one of the Elephants

Evie pointing out the really cool and cute swimming penguins

All four of us enjoying the sunshine with a rhino in the background

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving! This year I am especially thankful and more aware of my wonderful family and friends...us Boyers sure are blessed!

1 comment:

David and Olivia said...

What a fun day together! It's great to see both of you moms with your kidos! :)