Levi turns 8 months old today! In just 4 short months he will be one! Wow! Philip and I are having so much fun with him right now because he is really taking off both verbally and physically. He seems to do something new every day! His little personality is starting to become more apparent as well. He is a thinker, but loves to be silly and laugh too...I think he is going to be a lot like his Dad. By our home scales he is weighing about 21 lbs. He won't have an official weight until his 9 month appointment.
Here's my usual list of what's new since he turned 7 months:
-waves hi (usually VERY enthusiastically with one or both arms)
-says Mama and Dada to the right people (I love this because he will say Mama to me when he wakes up and I am getting him out of his crib and says Dada when Philip gets home from work...so cute!)
-walks behind the push toy Nora let him borrow
-sleeps all night (most nights...like 5 times a week; 8pm-8am)
-stands without support and rarely takes one or two steps before sitting down
-gets up and down from standing very well without falling (phew!)
We are so excited that the weather seems to be finally clearing up and have been enjoying walks and going outside. Philip is going to install Levi's swing in the backyard tonight! I am sure he will love it...thanks for the great gift Moe and Pop! Hopefully I will get some cute pics of him using it and post them soon!
6 comments:
Levi is so advanced! I have several friends with kids a few days older than him and they aren't close to doing what he does! What a smarty pants! Takes after his parents!
Wow, Levi is one advanced little dude! So cute that he says mama and dada to you. Luke says it too but not directed at anyone. My heart will melt when he does say it to me. =) Levi is so handsome and I love his smile. Cant believe they are 8 months.
I cannot believe he is already 8 months old..he is getting so big!! I love the pic with him and the dog..he has such a sweet smile!!
Wow, he's right behind Gracie! :) You'd never know there's 5 months between them. He'll be walking in no time! I have to say, he is the cutest boy ever!!! :)
Jocelyn - I really REALLY REALLY think he is the cutest little boy I have EVER seen. I'm not just saying that...I'm pretty much just right. =)
Great job Mama and Dada!! Levi is doing great! He is very advanced and I look forward to Cade saying "Mama" to me. I know that brings a smile to your faces!
Post a Comment