Don't worry, in this next one my hand is just out of the picture and he didn't hurt himself...I just wanted to document him pulled up on the side and he let go right before the shutter. I think he looks like he is surfing :)
He also LOVES to do stunts with his Dad right now and gets VERY excited during them...not sure if this is helping him learn the art of fear. Climing on and over things has also become a favorite anventure. We went to a fun (and free!) "bounce time" play thing at the library with some friends last week and Levi loved it. There are a bunch of soft blocks, tunnels etc to climb on and play with and once he got used to being there he was climbing all over and going head first over the blocks and through the arches and tunnels...my camera died shortly after getting there so I didn't get any pics of him with his super cute friend Autry...maybe next time!
And this last pic is just for fun, even though it's a little blurry, I love it because you can see his little teeth! I have yet to get a good one with his teeth, but I think they are so cute!
5 comments:
Boy these kids change fast! I dont know about you, but I am a lot more exhausted than I was even a week ago trying to keep up with Luke! Levi is such a little handsome guy. I like the strategic cropping of the pic of him standing in the bath. =)
Oh he is just soo cute...wow...what a fearless little guy...i bet you are on your toes all day long!! He is absolutely precious!!
I heart Levi.
Those are cute pictures!! You are so brave to take the picture of him standing in the bath. Super cute, though! Maybe I'll try some shots like that of Cade with Collin's help.
I would like to second that yes, Levi is a Kamikaze Kid!! It cracks me up just how fearless he is and how cautious Mollie is...what a pair!! I can't wait to hear of all the "Adventures with Levi" as he gets older!
Post a Comment