Saturday, March 27, 2010

New Moves

Just for fun here is a little video from a few days ago of Levi walking behind the push toy cousin Nora let him borrow. He really enjoys himself and seems very proud!

5 comments:

Kameron and Jason Fellers said...

Wahooo! Way to go little man!

Dustin & Kate said...

Wow! That is so impressive! He looks like he is about to take off and walk any minute! Go, Levi! Cousin Nora is very proud that her toy is inspiring such mad skills. :)

Luu said...

Way to go Levi! I LOVE his smile - what a sweet boy! Hope you guys are doing great! Loved the finished kitchen and bath - great job Philip! I will let you know when I come down, maybe around summer time, so we can have the kids meet! :)

The Kalivoda's said...

I love how excited he looks...he is doing great walking behind that and looks like he wants so badly to do it himself!! Such an advanced little man!!

Collin and Marisa said...

Great video! Yes, he'll be walking on his own before you know it. What a cutie!