Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Escape Artist!

Yesterday afternoon I left the room for a minute while Levi was playing and I came back and couldn't find him any where. I walked around the house and all the doors were still shut (I keep all the rooms closed all day because he is so fast, busy and messy). The back and front doors were shut and locked. Penny was laying on her bed....

Then I hear the faint sound of Penny's squeaky ball. It's not coming from inside, it's coming from outside! I look out the window and don't see anything and Penny is right beside me. Hmmm....is Levi outside?!?! I head out the door to see him standing on the grass right in front of the dog door squeezing away on the ball.

I was afraid of this!


Please ignore the dirty dog door...there's just no way to keep it clean, ugh! I did have to shut it too, because he did this over and over. Boy was he proud...Yeesh! I think he has his dad's sense of adventure/risk taking.

12 comments:

Lauren Valentine said...

hahahahaha!! What a crazy boy you have on your hands! He sure does look proud of himself : ) He better not teach Charlotte any crazy tricks!

Amanda and Brian said...

That is hilarious! These kids are crazy!

Taylor said...

And how can you even be mad when that kid has the cutest little face on the planet??

Dustin & Kate said...

That picture of his little feet is sooo funny! And he certainly does look might proud of himself in that last pic!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh! you do indeed have your hands full with this one. what a cutie!

::sarah johnson

Molly said...

hysterical!!! levi, you rock!

i agree with kate: the feet pic is extra cute.

Potts Family said...

ahhhh so funny!!! that is little boys for you!!! you have to watch them like a hawk!! at least your yard is fenced, mine would have 90 acres to get lost on!!!

Collin and Marisa said...

Haha! What a little sneak! Love the pictures.

-Marisa

Luu said...

How funny! Way to go Levi - keep your adventure spirit alive! :) (But don't kill Momma with worry in the process! Ha!)

Jenn said...

I laughed out loud when I saw the pic of his feet! What an adventurous little guy - and cute too!

Banker said...

Too funny! Can't wait to see this little escape artist!

Kameron and Jason Fellers said...

I seriously can not tell you how much this makes me laugh. Can't wait to hear more "Adventures of Levi"!