Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Quick Carol Update

Well...every time we think we know how things are going to go, something changes. Carol has been discharged and is now "home" staying in a spare room of a long time family friend. We thought she would be in the hospital quite a bit longer. She is adjusting to life outside after about 3 months in prison the hospital. Home health will be seeing her regularly and she will have many follow up and check up appointments while she continues her rehab and recovery. The next step is still a bone marrow transplant once she is healthy enough to withstand another major assault to her body. Please continue to keep her and the family in your prayers. Carol is also considering coming home to Texas for the remainder of her treatment once she is feeling better. Please pray for guidance, wisdom and peace. Thanks!

Also, you may have noticed the new header and side pics on the blog...I don't think I ever gave credit to their wonderful designer my amazing friend Lauren. Thanks Lauren! I love it and you...you are such a huge blessing to me and I'm so glad God put us in each others lives!!!

2 comments:

Christine said...

what wonderful news and she and the family will continue to be in our prayers...thank you for the updates :)

Dustin & Kate said...

Wow, I can not even imagine what it must be like for Carol to be readjusting to "normal life" after THREE MONTHS in the hospital! I will be praying for her for sure and for the months ahead. Thanks for the update!

Oh, and I had noticed your new blog design and meant to ask you about it. Very cute! Good job, Lauren!