Here are a couple sonogram pics of the newest little Boyer:
6 weeks - baby left/"placenta" right
11 weeks - head left/body right (if you look real close you can see baby's face and hands)
As I always did with Levi's pregnancy, I would also appreciate your prayers throughout this process. I had a tough labor and delivery with Levi and am already dreading that process...but doing my best not to think about it too much. I also have a 4x4 fibroid in my uterus (which could cause scary things like preterm labor, IUGR and excessive bleeding at birth...all small risks) and an umbilical hernia (which could cause me some pain) this time which have been giving me a little extra worry and concern. I overall feel peaceful about the "problems" and have faith that everything will turn out well, but of course you never want anything abnormal during your pregnancy. The good news is that so far it seems like God has blessed us with another perfect little baby...everything with baby has been great. I will be having an appointment and sonogram with a perinatologist (pregnancy specialist) at some point to make sure that everything looks ok. Again, I would appreciate the prayers.
7 comments:
Wahoooo!!!! Just SO excited for you! Our Boyer/Fellers weekends are about to get a little more interesting :o)
We are so happy for you guys!! Jocelyn, we have and will continue to pray for your pregnancy and the health of you and your baby. You and Philip are awesome parents and this baby is already so blessed to be coming home to you. We love you guys!!
-Marisa
What wonderful news - You are one blessed lady!! Rett and I were that close together in age and it is so fun. Levi is going to love being a big brother! I hate that you haven't been feeling good! I will add Baby Boyer (and her/his mama) to my prayer list!! CONGRATS!!
Yipee!! Excited to do this again with you : ) I definitely will be praying for you to trust in the Lord for another healthy pregnancy!
holy cow I am soooo very excited for you and can't wait to read all about CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
YEAH! That is so exciting! Will be praying that all goes well and so happy for you and little Levi!
Post a Comment