Wednesday, December 15, 2010

All We Need is a Name

Today I had my routine mid pregnancy sonogram to check on baby, placenta, uterus and overall progress/growth. Everything was right on track and baby is measuring a week ahead, but that's to be expected in my family :)

The big new of course is that we were able to find out the gender of our newest family member and, Levi will be having a baby...

BROTHER!!!

Looks like we can reuse everthing we've got since their are even the same season :). We are so excited to watch our two boys grow up together close in age and hope they will develop a strong friendship and love for each other. I know well how special it can be to have a sibling of the same gender close in age! We have NO idea of a name right now. Not even a start. It might take a while :)

I would be kidding myself if I said I was 100% excited and not the tiniest bit disappointed. I really want a daughter one day. But, we are thinking we may have 1-2 more and who knows what God has in store. It is just so hard for me to imagine my life with out that mother-daughter relationship that I really love and treasure. My Mom and sisters are so special to me...to live in a house full of boys just seems strange!

Here is the skeleton looking little face of our sweet baby boy :) I can't wait to see him and Levi together...I know they will be similar and different in so many wonderful ways.

5 comments:

Ali Schmid said...

YEAHHH!!! SO fun!! What a blessing. How cool it will be to have brothers so close in age AND cousin Asher! Yeah for healthy babies!!

Amanda and Brian said...

Awesome! I was waiting for this post. =) They will be the best of buds, and throw Asher in the mix and the Knochels are in trouble! =)

Dustin & Kate said...

We are very excited to have another cute little Boyer boy! Love you!

Joel and Sara said...

Very excited for those two boys! They will be great friends!

Jenn said...

Wow! I hadn't realized how close we are. It will be so fun for Levi to have a little man to play with. Can't wait to hear what you decide on for a name!