We had what I think I will remember as one of my favorite Christmases of all time this year! Having a very cute and happy little boy and a wonderful husband to share all the festivities with sure does make it nice :) We enjoyed several Christmas events and celebrated with each side of our family too. Although Levi does not fully understand what this season is all about he loved that we read his Christmas book about the nativity every night (that Aunt Kate gave him 2 years ago while he was in utero) and knew that this was an exciting fun time. We have pictures from all but 3 of the events (Church Christmas party, Philip's work Christmas party and small group Christmas party) Get ready...here come a bunch of pictures!!!
#1: Spent the day with the our dear friends the Valentines who were in town for a quick visit (not really a Christmas event...but special to see them during the holidays!) Lauren and I are preggo together for the second time and it is just so special. Last time we were 1 week apart, this time about 3.5 weeks.
#2: Boyer Family Christmas at our house with all of Philip's immediate family (Carol included!) We had a good meal, opened a TON of gifts - all of which us were loved! Then watched the kids run wild through the house!
#3 Trip downtown to see the big tree, lights and the amazing LED trees at the Pier One/Chesapeake building (let me tell you those were AMAZING!) Levi ran all over saying "tree...light...tree...light!!!" I'm not sure if they are still up, but if you are in the Ft Worth area they are worth seeing (@ 5th and Summit - downtown)
#4 Christmas morning at our house - Levi loves his car and stocking stuffers so so so much! He was back and forth from the car to his new noise makers (real duck call being the fav) and flash light. Too cute!
#5 Knochel Family Christmas at my parents house with all of my immediate family (Molly and Seth included!) Lots of relaxing, presents, good food and time with the fam. Nora and Levi love each other which is adorable!
I also turned 20 weeks pregnant on Christmas Eve....how am I already 1/2 way through this pregnancy?!?! A really fun development in the pregnancy is that you can now feel movement from the outside occasionally and both Philip and Levi were able to feel him move for the first time on the evening of Christmas Eve. Levi thought it was pretty weird and I'm sure didn't know what he was feeling, but when I said it's your brother kicking he said "kick??"
OK...I started this post on the 26th....that took forever to post those pics!!! Yeesh.

3 comments:
Jocelyn you look radiant! What a fun Christmas season you guys have had! May 2011 bring you even more joy your lives as baby #2 comes along. I'm sure each Christmas will become better and better. Miss you guys!
What a fun couple weeks! I love the picture of Levi & Nora on the trampoline. Who got the double Bob stroller? I am guessing it is you & that it will get LOTS of use come May : )
You look gorgeous by the way with that growing belly of yours!
Miss you!
What a fun post! Love the pics of Levi and Nora together :) We are blessed with some cute, funny kiddos, huh?
Love you!
Post a Comment