Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Fun with the Fam!

Today was one of those special but simple days. Levi, Joel and I headed up to Moe's house for a visit and were joined by Uncle Seth, Aunt Kate, Nora and Asher. We had such a nice time together and it is always fun when Levi and Nora are together because they just love each other and are so sweet together! We did a little morning swimming (always a thrill for Levi) and Joel actually enjoyed it this time now that the water is getting to the big bath tub state. Then we all dried off, cleaned up and headed to the mall for some indoor fun. We grabbed a little lunch in the food court and then Moe treated Levi and Nora to the carousel.

won't be long and these two little guys will be getting into trouble together!!

 They got to ride 3 times (spoiled)!
 After the carousel we all went and enjoyed the play area a little while and then topped the day off with another treat from Moe; cupcakes! This place was very girly and would make a cute little girls party because they have a sprinkle bar out for you to add color to your cupcakes. Maybe one day I'll be able to follow through on that idea ;)
I love having family close enough to visit (and actually often wish they were even closer than the 45-60 min drive!). I treasure these sweet simple memories and I know Levi & Joel will too one day! No better way to beat the 100 degree heat than to spend time with those you love!!

2 comments:

Dustin & Kate said...

Cute pics! I'm sure you're right - Joel and Asher will probably get into allll kinds of trouble together...most likely spurred on by Levi and Nora! Ha! So good to see you guys today! Love you!

Amanda and Brian said...

I agree, it is sooo nice being close to family and will be so much fun for all the cousins. Those Knochel grandkids sure are cuties!