I finally got a little video of Joel crawling. It's not the best, his big brother seems to always interfere :) but it gives an idea of how mobile he is getting and how crazy it's been around the Boyer house lately! Enjoy my cutie scootie.
LOVE IT! He looks like he wants to stand up & walk : ) I don't know what you feed those kids but they are quite determined to rise above the normal milestones ; ) Levi's commentary is precious. Miss you!
2 comments:
Way to go, Joel! And Levi, you are pretty cute too. We know all about big siblings interfering at this house too ;)
LOVE IT! He looks like he wants to stand up & walk : ) I don't know what you feed those kids but they are quite determined to rise above the normal milestones ; ) Levi's commentary is precious. Miss you!
Post a Comment