Thursday, December 15, 2011

Life Around Here

My brother made a special request to see some video of Levi singing his favorite radio song "Tonight Tonight" by Hot Chelle Rae...so I am posting these short movies in honor of Uncle Seth today. :) They give a small idea of life in the Boyer house with 2 little boys...it's wild, often loud, always busy and lots of fun!

This is actually from our trip to Colorado...I tried to get a new one (he is much better now) 
but when the video camera is out he stops singing :(

As I was putting away the boys' clean laundry Levi discovered Joel was quite amused by being "buried"

Levi cracks me up...I think he joins most males in the opinion that if they could be in their underwear all day they would. This started out as a video of Joel's half knee/half bear crawling technique :)


2 comments:

Dustin & Kate said...

Love all of these videos! Especially that last one - it made me laugh out loud! That Levi is a funny one!!! Nora and Asher enjoyed watching them too :)

Ali Schmid said...

LOTS of activity in your house!! DANG. I bet you are one sleepy (but happy) mama. I love the last video in their cute pjs. Joel's crawl is hilarious - very creative. So precious!