Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Summer Fun!

We have been very busy these first few weeks of summer! (Well...I should say summer break, because acutal summer doesn't start until June 21st...) This year we went ahead and purchased NRH2O season passes, and I am so glad we did! We have already been several times, and it is SO nice to be able to go for just a couple of hours instead of a long exhausting day. Levi and Joel have been loving it! Another huge plus is that several other families from church have passes, so almost every time we have gone Levi and Joel have had playmates, and I've had a mom to talk with! Levi is tall enough for a couple of the big slides, and he has been so excited to ride with the big kids.

Philip and Levi on "The Accelerator"
Joel loves this "beach" pool

We have also had a ton of play dates; we've been to the park, the Fort Worth Children's museum, friends houses to swim, preschool "camp" at church, splash pads etc...I have been enjoying all of this time out of the house (it is so nice to have two potty trained happy children!) that I have almost always forgotten my camera and have rarely taken out my phone to snap a quick picture. It makes me a little sad, but it's also been freeing!

small group swim party!
Play date at Jaeda's!!!

Joel prefers to wade and play on the steps
Levi loves his goggles and to jump in over and over
Levi's friends Autry (who shares her pool) swims deep!
I'm really looking forward to enjoying the rest of the summer! The boys are at such fun ages and are filled with joy when they try new things, explore and play outside. Summer is WAY more fun with little boy to entertain you :)

2 comments:

Joel said...

Levi is hilarious and has no fear!i love how joel and jaedas personalities are so similar!

Collin and Marisa said...

What cute pictures! I keep forgetting to take my phone out and take pictures or bring my camera as well. I'm so glad we got to see you guys the other day.