Last night another snow storm moved through and we got several inches of nice snow! I was really excited because when it snowed a few days ago I was too sick to have any fun. I like to think God treated me with one more beautiful snowfall. Unfortunately, Philip had to go to work, but the boys and I had a fun day playing, making a snowman and having snow ball fights. The snow was a great consistency and I think we had a day of fun the boys will always remember.
We made snow ice cream :)
snow ball fight :)
Levi would just ran around and then fall in the fluff
angel making Joel
Levi and Joel were very proud of our masterpiece. When we finished he ran inside and made a sign with a list of all our names for him to hold because "he's our family snowman" (not sure what that means, but it sure was cute!)
No comments:
Post a Comment