Monday, March 30, 2015

Quoteable Joel

One of my favorite things about Joel's current age (almost 4) is the hilarious way his little brain processes things and the resulting funny comments he makes throughout the day. He has been cracking Philip and I up daily, so I decided to write down a few of our recent favorites:

While helping put away silverware: "I'm not going to put away the knives, because I might cut off my hand and then I would have to get a robot hand...well, that might be kinda cool. But, it would hurt."

While on a walk in our neighborhood: "I have a good rule for our walk; do not touch the cars on the tire or the engine."

When crossing the street and having to be corrected for not going when we said it was time: "Dad, next time I'll be more careful crossing the street. I'll go real slow."

While watching a duck that landed in our pool: "He's just so adorable. But he won't be cute if he poops in my pool'"

While playing with his cousin Asher: "You can't see a Ninja turtle's penis because it's inside the shell. But the tail looks like a penis and they are boys"

When I was nursing Nathan: "only Naters can touch your breasts, they are just for milk for babies, even though they are soft and squishy."

While listening to a Bee Gees song int he salon during his haircut: "Why is Mickey Mouse singing on the radio?"

After a big meal: "I ate so much lunch, now my bottom is so full of poop!"

That's all I can think of for now, but I just may update this post with more as long as Joel keeps it up :)

1 comment:

Dustin & Kate said...

Oh man. This post is AMAZING! So so funny! I can't even pick a favorite quote because these are all hysterical! And by the way, how did I miss the Ninja Turtle comment when he was playing with Asher? Darn, I would've liked to have heard that ;)