Today, Nathan is 11 months old. The days are flying by, I wish I could make them slow down just a little bit. I think this may be one of my most favorite stages of babyhood, one year olds are just so cute, sweet and learning cute new trick every day. Nate is such a happy little guy, he is a joy to be around most of the time.
His favorite things right now are balls of any kind, size or shape, animals (especially our Penny) and Levi and Joel's tiny 3-4 inch tall super heros set. He hasn't added any new words this month, but that is because he has been busy working on all his new physcial skills. Since turning 10 months Nathan has started standing unassisted and without pulling up, and walking. A couple weeks ago he started taking steps and now he walks much more often than he crawls. I really need to finish baby proofing the house because he is into everything and has started climbing a bit too.
It's hard to believe that we will be celebrating his birthday in less than a month. I better get started on planning his party!
No comments:
Post a Comment