Monday, April 12, 2010

Nakie Time!

What could be better than lounging around in nothing but your diaper? There are so many fun things you can do and it feels so nice not to have clothes holding you back...

you can explore the house


you can play with your toys and investigate the kitchen cabinets


you can have a snack of yummy cheerios


you can rock out with your bible songs signing book


and best of all (and the only true nakie time) you can take a bath!


Dear Momma, now that it is warm I would like to have a little nakie time each day. It is my favorite way to be. Thank you.
Love, Levi

6 comments:

Dustin & Kate said...

I love it! Yea for nakie time! And yea for chubby, smiley babies! :)

Collin and Marisa said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! I look forward to it getting warmer here so Caden can have some nakie time. I know he'll love it too.

Amanda and Brian said...

We love it too!!

Rob and Amy said...

Ughhhh- he is so ADORABLE!!!!!!! And so HAPPY!

Molly said...

YAAAYYYYY!!!!

I love Levi and I love nakie time! Best combo ever!!

The Kalivoda's said...

so so so cute!!