Thursday, April 15, 2010

You Know You're a Texan When...

You feel an overwhelming desire to take photos of your baby in the bluebonnets!

I had a really nice day yesterday with my friend Angela (her little boy will be here very soon!) and there was a really neat, safe field of bluebonnets near her house and we just had to stop and snap a few pictures! Thanks for hanging out with us Angela...can't wait to meet your little guy!

3 comments:

Molly said...

despite the shadow, middle pic is pretty great of you and baby! i wanna eat his little foot.
levi, how come you're so delicious??

Lauren Valentine said...

Well I am definitely a Texan because I just asked my mom if we could find somewhere near her house with bluebonnets for a photo shoot : ) Levi is precious...give him a kiss from me, and a hug from Charlotte...they aren't allowed to kiss ; )

Amanda and Brian said...

Those pictures are great. Levi is one photogenic little man!